What is Page Speed of Your Website
Page load time is the duration between clicking the link and displaying the entire content from the web page on the requesting browser.
Page speed matters! If your page load time is slow, it affects user experience, bounce rate, search performance, and revenue.
WebSite speed has long been a Google ranking factor. Google’s Site Speed Patent was granted on 4 February 2014. Following this focus on desktop page load times, mobile page speed became a ranking factor in 2018 as part of Google’s speed update.
The leading search engine aims to complete its shift to mobile first indexing by March 2021. Therefore, it is more important than ever that you pay close attention to your mobile page load speed. But don’t take my word for it. What Google thinks…
Three aspects to understand Page Speed
- The view of time taken in deleivering the requested material.
- Browser response to page load request.
- The view of end users as requested web page renders on the browser.
Your Website is slow because of 6 major issue.
- Page Size – If your page size is bigger than it take time to load
- Total object and third party application
- No cache object
- Text compression turn on
- Optimize database design speed
- Time to first byte (First impression is the last impression.
Some tips for developers to inceasing website speed
- Use caching database
- Using CSS for design
- Move javascipt and CSS to External files
- Remove white space
- Caching to improve SEO
- optimize images – Reduce the size of image you are using with the help of image compression plugin.(WP Optimize)
- Dont use redirect if possible
- Reduce the number of HTTP requests if possible.
Website ki speed kaise check kare
Step 1 – Open Chrome Browser or any another Brower.
Step 2 – Search Google pagespeed on the search bar.
Step 3 – After that click on the first link of google pagespeed.
Step 4 – then enter your website url and then click on Analyze Button.
To Check Website Speed Link 1 Click Here
To Check Website Speed Link 2 Click Here
Step 5 – If your website speed is
- 0-49 (Needs to improve)
- 50-89 (It seems to be good)
- 90-100(It will be best)
How to Increase your website Speed
Step 1 – To increase your website speed firstly check your website speed category.
Step 2 – If your website speed comes under (0-49) then it needs to be improve
Step 3 – For increasing your website speed change your wordpress website themes
Something Wrong Please Contact to Davsy Admin